How To Tie A Cherry Stem In A Knot With Your Tongue
1. Select the longest cherry stem you can that has the notch-y bits intact on both ends.
2. In your mouth, use your tongue to bend it once about one-third of the way up the stem. You need one side to be slightly longer than the other. Cross the ends.
3. Flip the stem around, if necessary, so the notches point toward the back of your mouth and the longer half is on the bottom.
4. Using your tongue and the back of your teeth, push the loop part upwards, flipping it as though towards the back of your mouth while pressing it towards your teeth. Use your tongue to push the notch of the longer end through the loop as it is coming back down.
5. Use the notch to secure the longer end in the middle of the loop.
6. Extract it sexily (if possible) from your mouth. Amaze friends and bartenders alike.
- From Jezebel